SIGNS YOU NEED TOILET REPAIR
Below are some common signs that you need toilet repair.
- Toilet won’t flush. If your toilet won’t flush or the flush handle is too loose, it could be a problem with the flapper valve or the pull chain. Switching out these toilet parts for new ones should fix the issue.
- Cracks in the bowl. Cracks in the bowl are a sure sign that your toilet is near the end of its lifespan. Cracks in the body or tank can create messy water leaks that damage your bathroom floor.
- Won’t refill. If the tank does not refill with water after you flush, it could indicate a problem with the water supply valve or the flapper valve. You will need to replace the valve to fix the problem.
- Frequent clogging. As your toilet ages, the material might crack and scratch, allowing clogs to form more easily. Frequent clogs could mean that your toilet needs replacing.
- Leaking near the seal. Standing water near the base of the toilet could mean that the wax seal has broken. You’ll need to remove the toilet and reapply the seal to fix the leaking water.
Even a small problem with your toilets can develop into costly repairs if you are not careful. Water leaks can cause serious damage to your floors, walls, and foundation. If you experience any of the above problems, call a professional plumber as soon as possible to address the issue and minimize damage.
INSTALLING A TOILET
Typical ceramic toilets can last upwards of 50 years with proper maintenance and care. If you notice cracks all over the tank or need frequent repairs, it might be time to get a new toilet. Our professional team at Roto-Rooter can help find toilets that adequately fit your house and provide efficient water usage.
Some of the toilets we install are:
GET THE RIGHT COMFORT HEIGHT TOILET
Maybe your toilet is running well and you have no technical problems, yet every time you use the toilet it seems to not feel right. Have you considered replacing your current toilet with one that is of the right comfort height so you never have to worry about uncomfortable toilet experience ever again? If yes, please contact our toilet installation pros today and we will help you find your ideal size toilet.
PROFESSIONAL TOILET PLUMBING SERVICES
No plumbing issue is too big or small for us to handle. Whether you have a small leak or want to renovate all the toilets in your home, Roto-Rooter can help. We service Jackson & Columbia, TN, and surrounding areas; no matter where you live, you can call for our help.
Looking for expert toilet services? Contact Roto-Rooter online or call today for Jackson, TN at (731) 213-3611 or Columbia, TN at (931) 330-2060